About LiveMaker ™
Use LiveMaker to make 3D photorealistic scenes for virtual reality experiences, volumetric videos, movie previsualization, video games, immersive training, virtual showrooms, and much more!
LiveMaker is the first software that enables you to build 3D models inside the virtual reality. It is easy to use and does not require any special programming skills.
Using proprieraty voxel technology, LiveMaker lets you import 360° photos and reconstruct their geometry, retexture occlusions, create new objects, and relight the whole scene. It also allows you to import and integrate external media and assets, static or dynamic, low or high quality so you can design your virtual scene without limit.
You can use LiveMaker to create complete environments or for quick visual prototyping.
The 3D models created with LiveMaker can be easily exported and used in other tools depending on your needs and workflow..
- Create 3D models from scratch or use 360 photos, illustrations/drawings, or standard 2D pictures to kickstart your project
- Reconstruct 3D spaces using a set of advanced modelling tools: extrusion, surface/volume creation, skeleton, expansion, and more.
- Manipulate your objects with ease: move, copy, paste, scale, rotate, group/ungroup elements
- Manage lighting and shading: dynamic light sources, reflectors, material reflex
- Define active properties, special effects
- Texturing: cloning stamp re-texturing, painting, erasing
- Import assets: integrate external assets such as standard 3D models, 2D videos, 360 video backgrounds, and volumetric holograms to enhance your scene
- Visualize the scene: player mode to visualize, move and interact with object
- Export your work as standard 3D files: fbx, obj, colada and more
3D Reconstruction from a 360° picture
LiveMaker demo video
Quick demo of our powerful tools
Chaplin 3D reconstruction
3D reconstruction from a chaplin’s movie
Charlie Chaplin ‘s museum
3D reconstruction from a 360° picture
To work with LiveMaker, you need a VR ready Windows-based computer and a VR Headset. We support all major models: Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Windows Mixed Reality. LiveMaker can be used with all Stream VR compatible headsets as well.